Key West Poker Run Dates:
Nov 5-11, 2013
Multiple departures from Sea Isle Marina, Miami
Approx. 160 miles, one way
Please note that all reservations for the Key West Poker Run are required throuch FPC. Please call the office. 954-545-1414
La Concha Hotel
Casa Marina Resort
Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
General Agenda & Activities
Mandatory Captains' Meeting the night BEFORE your departure.
Please reserve one hour for Captain and First Mate to attend. (Captain's meetings 8PM nightly - Monday through Thursday - At Biscayne Marriott)
for the Key West Poker Run are at 10am from Sea Isle Marina (Tuesday through Friday)
Haulover Park/Collins Ave., North Miami. (Note: Secure truck/trailer parking for poker run attendees. Must provide Team Number and Captain's name for clearance to lot.)
Monday & Tuesday:
Check in at Marriott Miami "The Catch" 5 pm to 8pm
Wednesday: Check in at Marriott Mezzanine Level: 5 pm to 8 pm
Thursday: Check in at Marriott Miami "The Catch" 5 pm to 8pm
Dockside continental breakfast for Key West Poker Run at Sea Isle Marina, 8am to 10am. Team photos and Powerboating In Paradise TV video coverage.
10am. Lunch stops will be at Gilberts Key Largo every day at noon. (Post Card Inn, Islamorada will be added to Thursday schedule)
Fuel stops: Sunshine Key Marina
. Available every day from 1- 4pm. Fuel 90 non-ethanol. High Octane race fuel available on special order basis.
Key West arrivals average between 3:30 to 5pm. No arrivals recommended past 5:30pm.
at Conch Republic Seafood Co
., 7pm to 9pm. (Tuesday through Friday)
Sponsor Appreciation Party: Conch Republic - Featuring the Girls of FPC Swimwear Showcase, 4pm to 8pm.
Fun Run to Boca Grande, 1pm - 5pm. Aerial re-shoots for boats missed earlier in week. (Alternate FPC Key West Poker Run Pool Party at Dantes 2pm-5pm)
Key West Poker Run Dinner Party, Conch Republic 6:30pm and 8pm seatings. Key West Poker Run Winners announced. Awards at 9pm - 10pm.
$750 (Captain and First Mate) Membership is required for this event so, please BECOME A MEMBER!
It's fast and easy with many levels to choose!
Key West Poker Run Fee Includes:
- All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
- A safe, well excecuted poker run event, with official paceboat leading the trip.
- Function passes for Capt and one crew member, for dockside breakfast and Sat night dinner party. A buffet lunch is available with purchase of a ticket.
- Poker run hand included, with chance of
winning great prizes.
- (2) 2013 Souvenir Poker run tee shirts for capt and crew.
- Aerial photo/video package from helicopter, including photo proof set and full length Souvenir DVD
production, shot in HD.
Extra Crew Fee:
$150 per person (includes event t-shirt and all necessary function passes)
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants for participation in the Key West Offshore Poker Run must meet the following requirements with no exceptions:
1. Registered boat owner must be an active member with Florida Powerboat Club. (social or video membership are not qualified member programs)
2. Registered boats may be approximately 25-80 feet in length, and must be fully insured with liability coverages. A proof of insurance must be submitted in the form of a declaration page. (Detailed and accurate engine data, horesepower and performance specifications must also be submitted to company officials.)
3. All captains & co-drivers must attend a mandatory poker run captains safety meeting on the evening prior to departure, at the Biscayne Marriott Miami. Captains will sign a safety waiver which includes compliance with guidelines that include: No consumption of Alcoholic beverages or medications that diminish operating skills prior to or during the poker run.
4. ALL OCCUPANTS (including passengers) of the vessel must sign safety waiver provided by Florida Powerboat Club prior to departure.
5. All OCCUPANTS are required to wear USCG approved Personal floation devices during on-plane operation. Exceptions will be made in the case of Lifeline or other specialty safety products that do may carry the USCG official approval.
6. All participants are required to have their vessels in compliance with USCG safety standards.
For more information, please call 954-545-1414